This delicious chicken wing recipe will leave your family begging for more!!
Zest of 2 limes
1 lime, juiced
2–3 drops doTERRA Lime essential oil
¼ cup honey
4 cloves of garlic; smashed, skins removed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
4 pounds (about 24) chicken wings; washed and patted dry
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, doTERRA Lime essential oil, honey, garlic, soy sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 3 and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celcius. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then place racks on baking sheets.
- Remove wings from marinade and place on racks, reserving marinade. Brush wings with marinade and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste both sides with reserved marinade. Return to oven and roast until cooked through (20 to 25 minutes).